Screenshots are here for Firefox iOS v13

Screenshots are here for Firefox iOS v13

Delphine L
Hey everyone,

Stefan has generated screenshots for v13 here:
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v13/

Happy testing :)

--
Delphine

Re: Screenshots are here for Firefox iOS v13

Yaron Shahrabani
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v13/en-US/en-US/iPhone%208-24BookmarksListTableRowMenu-01.png
Any open bug about this?
Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 11:16 AM Delphine L <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Stefan has generated screenshots for v13 here:
> https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v13/
>
> Happy testing :)
>
> --
> Delphine

Re: Screenshots are here for Firefox iOS v13

Delphine L
Looking through screenshots, I've only been identified to identify a few
locales where this link brings to the same screenshot. Seems like there are
some inconsistencies in screenshots between locales. I'll bring that up to
Stefan next time we meet.

Other than that, I've tried getting into this state on my iOS device and
haven't been able to (maybe this is a relic from an older version? I don't
know...)

Yaron: if you have steps to reproduce to get to that screen, that would be
helpful.

If some locales see this, please file a bug in bugzilla under
FxiOS::Localizations, and CC me.

Thanks
delphine

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 2:06 PM Yaron Shahrabani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v13/en-US/en-US/iPhone%208-24BookmarksListTableRowMenu-01.png
> Any open bug about this?
> Yaron Shahrabani
>
> <DevOps - Hebrew translator>
>

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 11:16 AM Delphine L <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey everyone,
>>
>> Stefan has generated screenshots for v13 here:
>> https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v13/
>>
>> Happy testing :)
>>
>> --
>> Delphine