Screenshots are back for Focus iOS testing

Screenshots are back for Focus iOS testing

Delphine L
Hi everyone,

Reza, one of our localizers from the Persian community, has worked super
hard recently in order to get the Focus iOS screenshots back up and
running. So I wanted first of all to thank him for all the hours he's spent
in putting this together :)

In fact, it had been a few cycles that we were unable to test this way -
which was basically the equivalent of translating in the blind for most of
you.

Check them out here:
* iPhone7plus: https://5y.github.io/firefox-focus-ios/iPhone7plus/
* iPhone5s: https://5y.github.io/firefox-focus-ios/iPhone5s/
* Github repo (useful for slower connections):
https://github.com/5y/firefox-focus-ios

Also, I've put the link back in Pontoon so you can check them out from
there.

There's currently Paste&Go missing, but this should come soon. Please let
us know if you see anything else.

Thanks again Reza!

cheers
--