Save Images

Rajat Gogri
Hello All,

How to save all the images of current visited page. can anybody tell me
where can i change code and save images in local folder while rendering the
page or after the load is done.

Regards,
Raj

Re: Save Images

Eli Friedman
Um, first off, I'm not really sure why I'm in the "To" line; was that on
purpose?  I'll try to answer, but I'm not really an expert in this area.

http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/browser/base/content/pageInfo.js#487
is how Firefox's page info gets all the images for a given page.
There's also saveDocument in nsIWebBrowserPersist for saving a local
copy of a page.

It's not really clear what you're trying to do, though, so I don't know
if that's helpful.

-Eli

Rajat Gogri wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> How to save all the images of current visited page. can anybody tell me
> where can i change code and save images in local folder while rendering the
> page or after the load is done.
>
> Regards,
> Raj

[OT] Re: Save Images

Stanimir Stamenkov-3
/Eli Friedman/:
> Rajat Gogri wrote:
>
>> To: Eli Friedman
>> CC: dev-tech-layout.lists.mozilla.org
>> [...]
>
> Um, first off, I'm not really sure why I'm in the "To" line; was that on
> purpose?  I'll try to answer, but I'm not really an expert in this area.

The guy has also (multi) posted the same message [1] to
"mozilla.dev.tech.css", CC-ing the group and addressing Neil as
primary recipient.  Looks much like he is spamming in here.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.tech.css/msg/9a417e6e0c67544d

--
Stanimir