SVG in Firefox 2.0?

brindahl
Since Jonathan is listening ;) what can we do to test and help SVG in the
Firefox trunk builds?
Textpath and filters didn't make it into 1.5.  Where can we help with the
latest test versions if we don't compile?
Thanks
Bruce Rindahl

Re: SVG in Firefox 2.0?

Jonathan Watt-2
Hi Bruce :-)

Bruce Rindahl wrote:
> Since Jonathan is listening ;) what can we do to test and help SVG in the
> Firefox trunk builds?
> Textpath and filters didn't make it into 1.5.  Where can we help with the
> latest test versions if we don't compile?

Is it just links to builds you can download that you're looking for? If so it
depends on whether you want to run Firefox or SeaMonkey. Here are links to the
nightly trunk builds for both.

Firefox:
   ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/latest-trunk/

SeaMonkey:
   ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-trunk/

For info on reporting bugs that you find please see:

   http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/faq.html#reporting-bugs

Thanks for testing!
Jonathan