Quantcast

SVG Project

Manikandan R
Hi all ,
I am a student and C++ developer interested in contributing to the SVG
project .I am familiar with SVG and want to get started with fixing bugs in
it.

Appreciate if someone can point me to the source Repository from where I
can sync  and build the code.

Also, I tried searching for build related documentation but in vain. Any
documentation that can help me get started would be of great help.

Manikandan.R

Re: SVG Project

Robert Longson

Build instructions for Firefox are here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Simple_Firefox_build

> Also, I tried searching for build related documentation but in vain. Any
>
> documentation that can help me get started would be of great help.

What kind of documentation. The main places you'd find the SVG implementation are content/svg/content/src and layout/svg

Robert