SMTP-Bugmails with Subject?

Michael Jocher
I changed Bugmail.pm according to Bugzilla-Guide for use of SMTP-Mailserver.
Works fine.
But with the recipients the mails are treated like SPAM... ;-)) Funny but
real.
Perhaps because of the missing subject...?

How can I create a subject within the Mail? Can I add any line to the
following to do that?

Bugmail.pm ist changed like that:

        use Net::SMTP;
        my $smtp_server = 'myexchangeservername.mydomainname.de';
        ($enableSendMail && $rcpt_to) || return;

        #use die on error, so that the mail will be in the 'unsent mails'
        #and can be sent from the sanity check page
        my $smtp = Net::SMTP->new($smtp_server) ||
          die 'No way to connect \'$smtp_server\'';

        $smtp->mail('[hidden email]');
        $smtp->to($rcpt_to);
        $smtp->data();
        $smtp->datasend($msg);
        $smtp->dataend();
        $smtp->quit;

Installation:
Bugzilla 2.18.3 on Win 2003 Server
MS Exchange Server 5.2

Thanks, guys!

Mike

Re: SMTP-Bugmails with Subject?

Michael Jocher
Sorry, I blocked myself:

I was sooo smart to translate the whole newchangedmail-Parameter into
German: I also translated the words "From", "To" and "Subject", thus
obviously disturbing the sending.
But you must admit that this Parameter seems to be just text for humans and
that everybody can change this parameter without interfering program
execution, isn?t it???

(Now I have a mail-subject, but still our exchange server handles these
mails as SPAM...;-)

Mike

news:db02fb$[hidden email]...