SM & Google Desktop

George Carden
Anybody know yet whether SeaMonkey works with Google Desktop search?

Re: SM & Google Desktop

Mozzy Fan
Seems to work fine on SM 1.0b...!

Re: SM & Google Desktop

Jeff Beal
Mozzy Fan wrote:
> Seems to work fine on SM 1.0b...!

Does it index your SeaMonkey mail and browser history?

Re: SM & Google Desktop

George Carden
Jeff Beal wrote:
> Mozzy Fan wrote:
>> Seems to work fine on SM 1.0b...!
>>

> Does it index your SeaMonkey mail and browser history?
It's not working for me.  Any suggestions?

Re: SM & Google Desktop

Jeff Beal
George Carden wrote:
> Jeff Beal wrote:
>> Mozzy Fan wrote:
>>> Seems to work fine on SM 1.0b...!
>>>

>> Does it index your SeaMonkey mail and browser history?
> It's not working for me.  Any suggestions?

By "It's not working", do you mean that you cannot perform searches from
SeaMonkey or that your SeaMonkey data is not being indexed?  The latter
is a known issue and, I believe, has already been raised as an issue
with Google.  The former would be something altogether different.

--
Jeff Beal

Re: SM & Google Desktop

George Carden
Jeff Beal wrote:

> George Carden wrote:
>> Jeff Beal wrote:
>>>>

>>> Does it index your SeaMonkey mail and browser history?
>> It's not working for me.  Any suggestions?
>
> By "It's not working", do you mean that you cannot perform searches from
> SeaMonkey or that your SeaMonkey data is not being indexed?  The latter
> is a known issue and, I believe, has already been raised as an issue
> with Google.  The former would be something altogether different.

Sorry for not being more specific earlier, Jeff.  My mail and browser
history are not being indexed.  Nice to know it's a "known issue," and I
presume I'll have to make do just for a while.  :-)

Thanks, and have a Happy New Year!

-George