Right side of window disappears in FF

Duane-6
How can I uninstall FireFox and reinstall it without all the same old stuff
coming back?  I've uninstalled it, deleted every reference to FF in the
registry, ran RegSupreme, PGP wiped all the directories and still, when I
reinstall it, everything comes back just like it was.  Including the right
side of FF  going off the screen which is my main problem.

Thanks
Duane

Re: Right side of window disappears in FF

gwtc
Duane wrote:

> How can I uninstall FireFox and reinstall it without all the same old stuff
> coming back?  I've uninstalled it, deleted every reference to FF in the
> registry, ran RegSupreme, PGP wiped all the directories and still, when I
> reinstall it, everything comes back just like it was.  Including the right
> side of FF  going off the screen which is my main problem.
>
> Thanks
> Duane
all your settings, prefs, bookmarks, passwords, etc are stored in an
area called your profile.  When you uninstall all you're doing is
removing the program, your profile is not touched.  Thats why when you
reinstall, everything will be back to where it was.  99% of all your
problems are within the profile.

Therefore, what exactly is your problem?