Retiring the mozilla.dev.l10n.[region] mailing lists.

Retiring the mozilla.dev.l10n.[region] mailing lists.

mhoye
Hello, everyone -

I’m cleaning up disused forums now, and the next thing I need to make a
decision about is the various mozilla.dev.l10n.[region] mailing lists.
At a glance, it looks like all of those discussions have moved over to
the community discourse forum, which seems like a good outcome - none of
the newsgroups I’ve looked over are still being actively used, and many
of them have become so spammy that some robot at Google has disabled
them automatically.

If nobody has any objections, I intend to remove these from the
community-data list that informs the content of
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/ and archive those newsgroups
by the end of the month. This won’t affect anything happening on
discourse or any other forum, and I won't disable dev.l10n itself, .web
or .new-locales - we can make decisions about those later.

Please let me know if this is a problem, or if you have other concerns.
Thanks,

- mhoye