Resolution field is enabled for all status

Resolution field is enabled for all status

icsaran
In our bugzilla installation Resolution field is enabled for all the status. Normally it is enabled when status is selected as Resolved. But here resolution is enabled even for status New and user is able to change the resolution during any status transition. I have searched all options in Admin and unable to find the same. Please help me resolving this issue..
Thanks in advance.

Re: Resolution field is enabled for all status

icsaran
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 4:06:57 PM UTC+5:30, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Guten Tag [hidden email],
> am Donnerstag, 19. April 2018 um 11:50 schrieben Sie:
>
> > In our bugzilla installation Resolution field is enabled for all
> > the status. Normally it is enabled when status is selected as
> > Resolved. But here resolution is enabled even for status New and
> > user is able to change the resolution during any status transition.
> > I have searched all options in Admin and unable to find the same.
>
> Did you have a look at the bug status workflow? It's not under
> "Parameters", but has its own link in the admin-UI.
>
> https://bugzilla.readthedocs.io/en/5.0/administering/workflow.html
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Thorsten Schöning
>
> --
> Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: [hidden email]
> AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/
>
> Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
> Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
> Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04
>
> AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln
> AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow

Hi Thorsten,
Thanks a lot for your immediate revert. I checked this option too, it doesn't resolve my issue.