Resigning as the Necko module owner

Christian Biesinger-2
Hi all,

I've been the necko module owner for many years now, but lately I have had
very little time to work on Mozilla-related things. Therefore, I decided
it's time to hand over the module ownership to Patrick McManus, who has
been doing excellent work in Necko.

I'm still going to do reviews and super-reviews and am available for
questions and help, but I feel that listing me as the owner is going to
give people the wrong impression at this point.

-christian

Re: Resigning as the Necko module owner

Christian Biesinger-2
OK, let's try dev-platform spelled the right way...

-christian

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Christian Biesinger
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been the necko module owner for many years now, but lately I have had
> very little time to work on Mozilla-related things. Therefore, I decided
> it's time to hand over the module ownership to Patrick McManus, who has
> been doing excellent work in Necko.
>
> I'm still going to do reviews and super-reviews and am available for
> questions and help, but I feel that listing me as the owner is going to
> give people the wrong impression at this point.
>
> -christian

Re: Resigning as the Necko module owner

Jason Duell-3
On 03/22/2013 11:46 AM, Christian Biesinger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been the necko module owner for many years now, but lately I have had
> very little time to work on Mozilla-related things. Therefore, I decided
> it's time to hand over the module ownership to Patrick McManus, who has
> been doing excellent work in Necko.

Thanks for the many years of leadership, Biesi!   And congrats to
Patrick, who has earned it.

Jason

Re: Resigning as the Necko module owner

Patrick McManus
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Jason Duell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 03/22/2013 11:46 AM, Christian Biesinger wrote:
>
> Thanks for the many years of leadership, Biesi!

Yes, thank you Christian!