Requesting specific feedback about and help cleaning up/fixing outdated QA-community pages, sites, and more!

Requesting specific feedback about and help cleaning up/fixing outdated QA-community pages, sites, and more!

Stephen Donner-2
Hi everyone -

Cross-posting in the hopes of getting more visibility by reaching a broader
audience; hopefully, we'll reach more folks, so we can garner more
constructive feedback.

The details are in
https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/we-need-your-help-in-making-mozilla-qa-community-a-lot-more-open-engaging-and-easier-to-start-continue-to-be-involved-please-give-us-valuable-feedback/14223,
but I'm helping lead the charge to again go through and solicit high-level,
as well as specific feedback about our many (outdated) QA touchpoints.

To that end, please take a moment to read that post, and help us by
responding with actionable feedback, as you have time, on what's working,
what's not, and if you can help our cleanup efforts.

Thanks!

- Stephen