Requested Are We Fast Yet Downtime

Bob Clary
Hi All,

I still have a couple of items to complete with regard to the initial
round of changes I need to make to AWFY to help out with maintenance
going forward.

The major item on the list is upgrading the quantum-flow-reference
machine from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro.

Rather than schedule this for the weekend, I would like to do this as
soon as the worker machines are idle. I expect that I will be able to
perform the upgrade sometime tonight. This will allow me to get some on
site help in the morning in case I need someone physically at the machine.

I'm opting you in to the downtime!

If you want me to hold off, you'll have to opt out! Let me know if you
have any objections.

Thanks,

/bc