Request to Extend Support for Silverlight

Request to Extend Support for Silverlight

sujeetk
Our product uses silverlight heavily.So need time to switch it to another one.

--
This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection

Re: Request to Extend Support for Silverlight

Christian Rottler
To whom it may concern: Thanks, I think we got it. You *need* Silverlight. Please refrain from flooding this list.

Regards,
Chris

NB: Here's my reply to one of your colleagues yesterday:

"Hiya Raj, just in case: Am I right in assuming that you mean the Silverlight NPAPI plug-in? The NPAPI plug-in deadline is sometime in 2018 if you're willing to switch to Firefox ESR.

It may not be exactly what you want but you could check out the Pale Moon browser which is based on a fork of Mozilla's Gecko engine. They clearly stated they will keep on supporting NPAPI."