Request firefox to extend support Silverlight

Request firefox to extend support Silverlight

mukuld
The preferred browser for our product is Firefox and Silverlight extensively used by us. If Firefox stops supporting Silverlight then it would affect all our users and may be we will move to another browser. So please if you are going to do this atleast give us more time than your deadline to configure our system with firefox.

--
This transmission contains confidential information belonging to the sender
that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection