Report restriction

Krishantha
Bugzilla version 4.0

I have created 3 groups (group A, group B, Group C)

I have created 3 product (Product A, Product B ,Product C)

also map those as (Product A-->Group A) and so on.

users also permitted to groups as needed. now when they logged in they are correctly pointing to correct project and they cannot post bug to other project as i expected. \
but my problem is they can view and edit bugs using report menu and search. how can restrict users to search only their group bugs.