Reply with template

readinginfo
I am missing a feature where I can reply to an email using a template
I created. Being able to choose out of several templates would be even
better.

Re: Reply with template

Miles-4
* [hidden email] wrote, On 4/21/2008 12:48:
> I am missing a feature where I can reply to an email using a template
> I created. Being able to choose out of several templates would be even
> better.

In TB 2.x don't you have a Templates folder below Inbox?  For instance I
have Inbox, unsent, drafts, templates, sent, junk, trash.  If you don't
see templates folder in your account, do you see it in Local Folders?

Re: Reply with template

Andreas M-2
On 21.04.2008 21:48 [hidden email] wrote

> I am missing a feature where I can reply to an email using a template
> I created. Being able to choose out of several templates would be even
> better.

Try the "Stationery" Thunderbird extension.

--
Bye,
Andreas M.