Replaying video support

szanto.cosmin
Hi,

  I want to replay videos in browsers (currently that is done with a NPAPI plugin) and I want to know what is the best approach for this? In essence I would like something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg (to replay and change to live) but I cannot find any documentation for how youtube implements this feature with HTML5.

Best regards,

Cosmin

Re: Replaying video support

Benjamin Smedberg
I'm not sure what exactly you're asking about, but:

Playback of recorded videos: use HTML <video>
Streaming playback of recorded or live content: see DASH:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_Adaptive_Streaming_over_HTTP

There are links there about JS libraries that can be used for playback.

--BDS