Replacing use of HTML tables with divs and spans

Replacing use of HTML tables with divs and spans

Leif Gruenwoldt
Is there any interest in updating some of templates (e.g. edit.html.tmpl) to replace tables with divs and spans? I think this would open the door to more easily re-styling and re-theming of Bugzilla.

I'm sure I'm not the first to bring up this topic, maybe even during the "make it pretty" content, but I couldn't find a specific bug about this. I'd be happy to file one (and maybe even go so far as submit the first pull request).
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<https://lists.bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists+s6506n84121h51@...>