Replacement for this ng in mozilla.* hierarchy yet?

Replacement for this ng in mozilla.* hierarchy yet?

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez
Hi,

Just wanted to know: IIRC, it will be a replacement for this newsgroup
in the new mozilla.* hierarchy. Does it already exist? If not, can we
be confident that a message will be posted telling us to move to the
new newsgroup?

TIA

--
If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the OTHERS here for?

Re: Replacement for this ng in mozilla.* hierarchy yet?

Chris Ilias
_Ricardo Palomares Martinez_ spoke thusly on 15/01/2006 7:26 AM:
> Just wanted to know: IIRC, it will be a replacement for this newsgroup
> in the new mozilla.* hierarchy. Does it already exist?

No.

> If not, can we be confident that a message will be posted telling us to move to the
> new newsgroup?

Yes.
--
Chris Ilias - Mozilla Champion