Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

Mortman
On 12/18/2018 4:47 PM, Mortman wrote:

> On 12/18/2018 12:22 PM, Dave Royal wrote:
> > On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 10:45:49 -0600, Dave Royal wrote:
> > >
> > > I built a version that works with TB 60
> > > <https://github.com/revad/use_bcc_instead_A>
> > >
> > > You have to d a bit of work to install it.
> >
> > I posted a later version here
> > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=3041270
>
> I had previously installed the TB 60 version in my TB 63 copy of
> Thunderbird. (At that time that was the only current version available).
> As I've stated in a previous post, it worked flawlessly. I've been using
> it ever since with no problems.
>
> How does this newest version 3.5.0 differ from 3.4?
>
> Is there any reason to delete the v 3.4 and install 3.5.0 instead?
>
> How do they differ?
>
> Hopefully you will include this in Firefox's listing of AddOns for
> Thunderbird.
>
> Thank you for a great time saver and privacy saver when sending group
> emails.

CORRECTION!

I have it installed in v. 60.3.3 rather than v.63.

Sorry about that.

.... Mort

Re: Replacement for "Use bcc: Instead" ?

Dave Royal
Mortman <[hidden email]> Wrote in message:

> On 12/18/2018 4:47 PM, Mortman wrote:

>> > I posted a later version here
>> > http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=3041270
>>
>> I had previously installed the TB 60 version in my TB 63 copy of
>> Thunderbird. (At that time that was the only current version available).
>> As I've stated in a previous post, it worked flawlessly. I've been using
>> it ever since with no problems.
>>
>> How does this newest version 3.5.0 differ from 3.4?
>>
>> Is there any reason to delete the v 3.4 and install 3.5.0 instead?
>>
>> How do they differ?
>>
>> Hopefully you will include this in Firefox's listing of AddOns for
>> Thunderbird.
>>
>> Thank you for a great time saver and privacy saver when sending group
>> emails.
>>

> CORRECTION!
>
> I have it installed in v. 60.3.3 rather than v.63.
>
> Sorry about that.
>
> .... Mort

I'm surprised v3.5.0 works with TB 60, but if it does, fine.
 Functionally they're no different.
--
Remove numerics from email address.