Removing Mozillians.org from Pontoon

Jeff Beatty
Hi everyone,

I want to express a heartfelt thanks to everyone who has spent time
localizing the mozillians.org community directory website. The IAM team has
been working on a new phonebook directory site that will eventually replace
mozillians.org. The mozillians.org project hasn't been updated in the last
2 years, and considering the eventual plan to replace it, we plan to
deactivate the project in Pontoon.

As with all deactivated projects, the translations will remain in the
translation memory. When the new phonebook arrives and is ready for l10n,
this will help ensure that no one is re-translating the site from nothing.

Thank you again and hope you all have a great weekend,
Jeff

Re: Removing Mozillians.org from Pontoon

அருண் குமார் (Arun Kumar)
Hi Jeff & Team,

In this case, what will happen to the mozzillian profiles ?

Thanks & Regards
Arun

ஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃ
அன்புடன்
அருண்
நுட்பம் நம்மொழியில் தழைக்கச் செய்வோம்
http://thangamaniarun.wordpress.com
ஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃ

வெள்., 8 நவ., 2019, முற்பகல் 1:23 அன்று, Jeff Beatty <[hidden email]>
எழுதியது:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I want to express a heartfelt thanks to everyone who has spent time
> localizing the mozillians.org community directory website. The IAM team
> has
> been working on a new phonebook directory site that will eventually replace
> mozillians.org. The mozillians.org project hasn't been updated in the last
> 2 years, and considering the eventual plan to replace it, we plan to
> deactivate the project in Pontoon.
>
> As with all deactivated projects, the translations will remain in the
> translation memory. When the new phonebook arrives and is ready for l10n,
> this will help ensure that no one is re-translating the site from nothing.
>
> Thank you again and hope you all have a great weekend,
> Jeff

Re: Removing Mozillians.org from Pontoon

Jeff Beatty
The team working on the new directory has a goal to make the transition
smooth, which I believe includes transferring data from mozillians.org to
the new phonebook.