Removing JS_SetContextDebugHooks

Jim Blandy-3
We'll soon be removing JS_SetContextDebugHooks, which establishes
per-context debugging hooks. Its only use in the Firefox code base at
present is via JS_ClearContextDebugHooks (which we'll retain), to ensure
that debugging hooks established by Firebug don't inadvertently run in
worker threads.

In the middle term, we want to make debugging hooks per-compartment, not
per-context. In the short term, we want to keep things stable while
still implementing the new Debug object as specified here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Debug_Object

Re: Removing JS_SetContextDebugHooks

Mike Moening
FYI... I use context level debugging hooks all the time.  But you probably
knew that.

news:[hidden email]...