Remote Access

Stephen Fine
I have set up Bugzilla successfully on Windows XP.

Apache is running on port 80.

I can access the home page through a browser from the local machine but not
from a remote one.

I have tried setting apache up on port 8080 as well. Same problem though.

I'd be very grateful for some assistance.

Re: Remote Access

Stephen Fine
I have sorted this issue out.

Firewalled!