Release Management project of the month: Static Code Analysis - A brief description of what tools we use for Mozilla products

Release Management project of the month: Static Code Analysis - A brief description of what tools we use for Mozilla products

Andi Bogdan Postelnicu
Hello from Release Management!

Once a month we highlight one of our projects to help the Mozilla community discover a useful tool or an interesting contribution opportunity.

This month's project is Static Code Analysis -  A brief description of what tools we use for Mozilla products.

The topics that we want to approach are:

1. What is Static Code Analysis
2. What tools do we use
3. Some interesting examples
4. What we've achieved using it
5. What we've achieved using it
6. How to get involved

The presentation will be on Monday, 9th of May at our Weekly Updates.

For a more in depth presentation you can read my blog post:
http://blog.influx.ro/2016/05/03/static-code-analysis/

Feedback and ideas are always welcome!

Thank you,
ANdi