Regarding Short Term Project with Mozilla

Regarding Short Term Project with Mozilla

amar.budhiraja1
Hi,

I am a masters by research student at IIIT-Hyderabad, India. I am working in interdisciplinary research. Since, past 6 months I have been working on duplicate bug report detection techniques using neural language model (such as word2vec) [I also posted regarding help on the same project earlier]. We will be most probably submitting the work to SIGIR, 2017 or EMNLP 2017 conference for publication.

I want to know if it is possible to work with the Mozilla Bugzilla Team as an intern or on a short term contract to take the project from academia to an actual implementation in the industry.

Thanks,
-A
-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<https://lists.bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists+s6506n84121h51@...>