Recent correspondence re. moving from 0.2 to 0.3a

Recent correspondence re. moving from 0.2 to 0.3a

HerbEppel
Thanks again to everyone who contributed to my recent questions
regarding migration from 0.2 to 0.3a.

Since 0.2 works well for me I decided to stick with it for the time
being, but I will keep all messages on file so that I don't have to ask
the same questions again when the time comes to upgrade :-)

Regards

Herbert Eppel
--
www.HETranslation.co.uk

Re: Recent correspondence re. moving from 0.2 to 0.3a

Moritz 'Morty' Strübe
Herbert Eppel schrieb:
> but I will keep all messages on file so that I don't have to ask
> the same questions again when the time comes to upgrade :-)

Mabay you can set up an entry in the wiki-FAQ: "Should I update to 0.3?"
Or "What hapens when I update to 0.3" ;-)
http://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Calendar:FAQ

Greetings Morty