Re: window.openDialog, C++

YuLo
it's a xulrunner application

Re: window.openDialog, C++

Neil-4
YuLo wrote:

>it's a xulrunner application

 From C++ you have to use the window watcher directly.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: window.openDialog, C++

YuLo
On Friday, December 27, 2013 2:52:14 AM UTC+4, Neil wrote:

> YuLo wrote:
>

> >it's a xulrunner application
>

>  From C++ you have to use the window watcher directly.
>

> --
>
> Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

I registered notification and can catch event of window close.
But where to get Arguments? The information what button was pressed.
I learned methods of window and have not found how to get Arguments or
any way to know what button was pressed/

Re: window.openDialog, C++

Neil-4
YuLo wrote:

>I registered notification and can catch event of window close.
>But where to get Arguments? The information what button was pressed.
>I learned methods of window and have not found how to get Arguments or any way to know what button was pressed?

I'm not sure what you mean here. If you are referring to
window.arguments then I think that's only available to JavaScript. If
you're listening to window close events then they're not associated with
a button.

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 5:21:37 AM UTC+4, Neil wrote:

> YuLo wrote:
>

> >I registered notification and can catch event of window close.
>
> >But where to get Arguments? The information what button was pressed.
>
> >I learned methods of window and have not found how to get Arguments or any way to know what button was pressed?
>

> I'm not sure what you mean here. If you are referring to
>
> window.arguments then I think that's only available to JavaScript. If
>
> you're listening to window close events then they're not associated with
>
> a button.
>

> --
>
> Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

I need to know what button the user pressed <OK> or <cancel>.
Should I save or ignore information the user entered into the dialog form before
the window close.

Re: window.openDialog, C++

Neil-4
YuLo wrote:

>I need to know what button the user pressed <OK> or <cancel>.
>Should I save or ignore information the user entered into the dialog form before the window close.

I'm going to assume here that you mean a XUL <dialog> that you have
created. When the user presses OK (or uses one of the other methods for
finishing a dialog) then the dialog XBL generates a dialogaccept event
which is the point at which you should save information.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.