Quantcast

Re:

NFN Smith
Barry Karas wrote:
> Comcast says that you don't exist. Do you exist?

I can't tell. But as far as I'm concerned, Comcast doesn't exist.

Smith

Re: Re:

Mark12547
In article <[hidden email]>, worldoff9908
@gmail.com says...
> But as far as I'm concerned, Comcast doesn't exist.

The existence of Comcast is verified by my credit union by the amount
they subtract from my checking account every month. :)

Re:

Ron Hunter
On 3/15/2017 11:45 AM, Mark12547 wrote:
> In article <[hidden email]>, worldoff9908
> @gmail.com says...
>> But as far as I'm concerned, Comcast doesn't exist.
>>

> The existence of Comcast is verified by my credit union by the amount
> they subtract from my checking account every month. :)

Check again, you may find it is now going to Spectrum.

Re:

NFN Smith
Mark12547 wrote:
> In article <[hidden email]>, worldoff9908
> @gmail.com says...
>> But as far as I'm concerned, Comcast doesn't exist.
>>

> The existence of Comcast is verified by my credit union by the amount
> they subtract from my checking account every month. :)

True, but they don't do business where I am.  In the local cable/phone
duopoly, Comcast isn't one of the available providers.

Smith