Re: rdf:datatype semantics

Neil Stansbury-2
Found the answer in:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-concepts-20040210/#dfn-URI-reference

[quote]
Note: RDF URI references are compatible with the anyURI datatype as
defined by XML schema datatypes [XML-SCHEMA2], constrained to be an
absolute rather than a relative URI reference.
[/quote]

So they do look to be semantically equivalent which would make sense.

Which means the semantics would be preserved in converting the xml:

<my:prop xsi:type="xsd:anyURI">urn:a</my:prop>

To the RDF:

<my:prop rdf:resource="urn:a">urn:a</my:prop>