Re: persist and RDF templates

Neil-4
David Marteau wrote:

> <RDF:Description RDF:about="chrome://app/content/my/window.xul">
>     <NC:persist RDF:resource="uri_of_the_rdf_resource"/>
> </RDF:Description>
>
> <RDF:Description RDF:about="http://daim.project.org/granulo#perimeter"
>                    hidden="false" />
>
> Then, the persistent attribute will be restored.
>
> I suspect that this is simply because the builder will look after the
> name of the ressource in the uri for persistent data name and not for
> the resource name as stored in localstore.

The resource name as stored in localstore was changed because the format
wasn't consistent. However the fact that the builder appears only to
work with the old format would seem to be a bug. Which software
version(s) were you trying this with?

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

Re: persist and RDF templates

David Marteau
Neil a écrit :

> David Marteau wrote:
>
>> <RDF:Description RDF:about="chrome://app/content/my/window.xul">
>>     <NC:persist RDF:resource="uri_of_the_rdf_resource"/>
>> </RDF:Description>
>>
>> <RDF:Description RDF:about="http://daim.project.org/granulo#perimeter"
>>                    hidden="false" />
>>
>> Then, the persistent attribute will be restored.
>>
>> I suspect that this is simply because the builder will look after the
>> name of the ressource in the uri for persistent data name and not for
>> the resource name as stored in localstore.
>
> The resource name as stored in localstore was changed because the format
> wasn't consistent. However the fact that the builder appears only to
> work with the old format would seem to be a bug. Which software
> version(s) were you trying this with?

This was tested with xulrunner 1.8.0.1 and 1.8.0.4

The 1.8.0.1 use the old localstore format and thus the retrieval of
persistent attributes work as expected and it fails in the 1.8.0.4
version where the format has been changed.

Re: persist and RDF templates

David Marteau
Should I file a bug ?
I think I can provide a testcase.

David Marteau wrote:

> Should I file a bug ?
> I think I can provide a testcase.

Yes, I think that would be best, particularly if you can write one that
can be loaded in Firefox 1.5.0.1, 1.5.0.4, 2.0RC and Minefield (trunk)
to make it easier for the developers; please CC the following people and
myself on the bug:

Warning: May contain traces of nuts.