Re: p2p email: Virtual Email Institutions for Thunderbird

Re: p2p email: Virtual Email Institutions for Thunderbird

rdohm321
Hi Blake,
this messenger has already added the latest version of the spot-on
kernel from BitMail and I would appreciate or like to request, if
Thunderbird could think as well about it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldbug_%28software%29

It might be interesting for Thunderbird, because of the Feature "Email
Institutions", which are a kind of virtual imap servers based on
encryption tokens. Please evaluate with reading the manual of the
wikiepdia references or just testing it

Kind Regards Randolph