Re: new lines in description

James-49
James wrote:

> Sunbird 0.3a1
>
>  From Sunbird 0.2, I could have new lines in the "Description" in an
> event.  In Sunbird 0.3a1, the new lines show up as \n in the text (once
> you close/reopen Sunbird).   Yes I'm familiar with \n,\r,\t,\b to
> produce linefeed, carriage return, tab, backspace.
>
> Is this a bug or can I fix this in the ics? OR should I leave it alone
> until the new version of Sunbird?
>
> Faithful Sunbrid User,
> James

Apparently not faithful enough to spell it correctly.
Sunbird Sunbird Sunbird Sunbird Sunbird Sunbird Sunbird

Re: new lines in description

Rod Whiteley
This bug has been fixed.  It works for me in a recent test build.

By the way, to make the description field bigger, see my second reply in
this forum thread:

Rod Whiteley