Re: installation returns status of -210 to install callback

Re: installation returns status of -210 to install callback

Koutsokeras Miltiadis
I have exactly the same problem in Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7. I'm trying to
install Cortona VRML Client with the scripts provided by parallelgraphics
and the callback alerts that the user cancels the installation. The
installation window triggered by InstallTrigger.install is never shown!!!
Does anyone have the slightest clue of what's wrong?

news:dh1osm$[hidden email]...