Re: inconsistent behavior of document() in browser vs. XSLTProcessor()

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: inconsistent behavior of document() in browser vs. XSLTProcessor()

Jonas Sicking-2
Maros Ivanco wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     when I do the implicit transformation in the browser (xml +
> xml-stylesheet PI) everything is just fine.
>  When I do the transformation explicitly using XSLTProcessor(), I get
> the Security Error messages in the console, and the output of the
> transformation differs from the implicit one.
>     I run XSLTProcessor() in xul chrome. The xml and xslt use file://
> protocol. I turned the same-origin policy off.
>     I tried to localize the source of the message, it seams to be the
> document() function (I do document('')/*).
>     Message looks like this:
> Security Error: Content at
> moz-nullprincipal:{4f66382f-93b9-49da-b835-4314d01e828a} may not load
> data from file:///C:/home/maros/work2/dforms/projects/renderKit/code/src/renderKit/editors/choice.xsl.

Can you please file a bug on this. I think this is due to us tracking
principals the wrong way.

/ Jonas
_______________________________________________
dev-tech-xslt mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-xslt