Re: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

Re: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

Erik Griffin
* Christian Biesinger schrieb:

> Erik Griffin wrote:
>>   export VSINSTALLDIR=/cygdrive/c/Programme/Microsoft\ Visual\ Studio\ .NET\ 2003/Common7/IDE
>>   export VCINSTALLDIR=/cygdrive/c/Programme/Microsoft\ Visual\ Studio\ .NET\ 2003
>
> I don't really think that this will work so well...

Why not? I use as shell the bash, and I can find every executables in my
PATH variable.

Re: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

Christian Biesinger
Erik Griffin wrote:
> * Christian Biesinger schrieb:
>> Erik Griffin wrote:
>>>   export VSINSTALLDIR=/cygdrive/c/Programme/Microsoft\ Visual\ Studio\ .NET\ 2003/Common7/IDE
>>>   export VCINSTALLDIR=/cygdrive/c/Programme/Microsoft\ Visual\ Studio\ .NET\ 2003
>> I don't really think that this will work so well...
>
> Why not? I use as shell the bash, and I can find every executables in my
> PATH variable.

But aren't many of those variables interpreted by MSVC, which does not
understand cygwin paths?

Re: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot create executables.

Erik Griffin
* Christian Biesinger schrieb:

> Erik Griffin wrote:
>> * Christian Biesinger schrieb:
>>> I don't really think that this will work so well...
>>
>> Why not? I use as shell the bash, and I can find every executables in my
>> PATH variable.
>
> But aren't many of those variables interpreted by MSVC, which does not
> understand cygwin paths?

Ok, you were right. I have made a Batchdatei and called these under
cmd.exe from my MOZCONFIG file. And it compiles.

Many many thanks for the tip :-)