Re: WAYYYYY OT -- Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

Re: WAYYYYY OT -- Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

The Real Bev
squaredancer wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote:

>>> then, they would be required by nature to migrate... then though, they
>>> would get eaten by the ice-sharks...  hmmmm - I wonder if that *is* what
>>> happened to them??
>>
>> Ice-sharks were no match for a full-grown bipolar bear, it was the
>> ice-weasels traveling in packs that did them in.  You've heard of
>> "nibbled to death by ducks"?  Same thing.
>
> Ducks' Revenge - video view of Ducks attacking their oppressors
>
> http://www.corebreach.de/Bildchen/Woodpecker.mpe

OK, but there's no way on earth a European swallow could mount that much
hardware.  Even a coconut is a problem.

Re: WAYYYYY OT -- Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

Blinky the Shark

The Real Bev wrote:

> Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>>> "Retarded" was equally appropriate.  The only difference was the time
>>> frame.
>> My dad had brother's and *sisters* not systems. Geez I hate when I type
>> to fast.
>
> Me two, but 'systems' is less offensive than 'sinisters'.

Can I get an amen, brethren and cistern!

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Re: WAYYYYY OT -- Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

Daniel-24
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
>>> I had an uncle on my dad's side of the family that was a Mongoloid as
>>> well and my dad and all his brother s and system called Uncle Raymond
>>> "Retarded". That is what they were called before the more appropriate
>>> Mentally handicapped term was coined.
>>
>> "Retarded" was equally appropriate.  The only difference was the time
>> frame.
>>

> My dad had brother's and *sisters* not systems. Geez I hate when I type
> to fast.

Hey, Phillip, the "y" and the "i" are only separated by one key, so
that's a near miss, but what went wrong when you hit "m" instead of "r"????

Daniel

Re: WAYYYYY OT -- Re: HTML or Plain Text - no problem for me

squaredancer
On 26.12.2007 01:34, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Daniel to
generate the following:? :

> Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T wrote:
>
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> "Retarded" was equally appropriate.  The only difference was the time
>>> frame.
>>>

>> My dad had brother's and *sisters* not systems. Geez I hate when I type
>> to fast.
>>

> Hey, Phillip, the "y" and the "i" are only separated by one key, so
> that's a near miss, but what went wrong when you hit "m" instead of "r"????
>
> Daniel

one gets Me tarded..... now, Daniel... go hit the U key in place of the
A key...

reg