Re: Undelete bookmarks?

Bob Travis
Nevermind. Found the answer. Firefox does automatic bookmark backups.

Thanks anyway.

Bob

"Bob Travis" <[hidden email]> wrote in message

>I was keeping a record of websites I visited last week and I didn't want to
>lose them but inadvertently I did. By the time I realized they were gone it
>was too late for any "undo" because I had rebooted the machine -- dumbly
>thinking that a system restore which had been made automatically for me
>about five hours earlier would have restored the bookmarks. It didn't.
>
> What I'd like to know is whether those bookmarks may be in a hidden file
> somewhere, either in my Mozilla directory or in XP's "system restore"
> files?
>
> Thanks for a clue.
>
> Bob

Re: Undelete bookmarks?

Matt Nordhoff
On 01/10/06 00:04, Bob Travis wrote:
> Nevermind. Found the answer. Firefox does automatic bookmark backups.
>
> Thanks anyway.
>
> Bob

Yay for Firefox automatic bookmark backing-up! :-D

You might also want to try the Bookmark Backup extension [1]. It backs
up other things, like your cookies or history or whatever you want.

[1] <URL:http://www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/?addon=bb>