Re: Unable to import the Test cases and attach the attachments

Re: Unable to import the Test cases and attach the attachments

Muzscreamer
HI

Its been almost three weeks that i am trying importing the test cases with
the same format and changes as mentioned, but when i tried importing it , i
encountered the error message "Can't locate XML/Validator/Schema.pm" in the
error.logs, hence I checked the missing optional packages by running the
checksetup.pl and found that the below packages are missing:

   Template-GD: ppm install Template-GD
  Encode-Detect: ppm install Encode-Detect
 Daemon-Generic: ppm install Daemon-Generic
       mod_perl: ppm install mod_perl
Apache-SizeLimit: ppm install Apache-SizeLimit
XML Schema Validator: ppm install XML Schema Validator

Now, the problem is I cannot install them from ppm hence i used CPAN shell
to get them install but i am getting errors like "problem in makefile" "no
makefile" makefile.pl is not installed , libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll missing
etc.Hence I am unable to proceed further, is there any solution for the
above mentioned errors.Also is there any document or manual that can help
me over it.

*Regards*
*Mayur Bhatia*
*Email Id:- [hidden email]*