Re: Transparent window in XUL?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transparent window in XUL?

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
Christian Biesinger wrote:
> Deshbir wrote:
>> This does NOT seem to work for us. We have tried via the following
>> ways...
>
> Well, there are a few things to note... Firefox 1.0.x and Mozilla 1.7.x
> only support transparent windows on Gtk 1; only newer versions support
> it on Windows and Gtk 2 too. And if you're a webpage, I don't know if
> you can do that.

Can popups displayed with .showPopup() in SeaMonkey (2005103110) be made
transparent?

FYI: I get a black background when I use background:transparent; on the
popup node.

Michael
_______________________________________________
Mozilla-xpfe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-xpfe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transparent window in XUL?

Neil-4
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:

> Can popups displayed with .showPopup() in SeaMonkey (2005103110) be
> made transparent?

Unfortunately not :-(

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.
_______________________________________________
Mozilla-xpfe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-xpfe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transparent window in XUL?

Michael Vincent van Rantwijk
Neil wrote:
> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
>
>> Can popups displayed with .showPopup() in SeaMonkey (2005103110) be
>> made transparent?
>
> Unfortunately not :-(

Yeah bummer, so are you planning to support transparent popups?

Michael
_______________________________________________
Mozilla-xpfe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-xpfe
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Transparent window in XUL?

Neil-4
Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:

> Neil wrote:
>
>> Michael Vincent van Rantwijk wrote:
>>
>>> Can popups displayed with .showPopup() in SeaMonkey (2005103110) be
>>> made transparent?
>>
>> Unfortunately not :-(
>
> Yeah bummer, so are you planning to support transparent popups?

It's a widget/ limitation, so someone would have to volunteer to fix it
per-platform.

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.
_______________________________________________
Mozilla-xpfe mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/mozilla-xpfe