Re: Template won't install

Gervase Markham
julian wrote:
> Checksetup.pl (attached-checkset.log) says i need Template,  Template gets 2
> errors on install (attached-template.log), one in dbi and one in cg.  on a
> RH 2.6.11 box.  What am i overlooking?  thanks.  julian

No idea. The DBI tests may be failing because you don't have a test DB
set up. Not sure about the GD test. You could try forcing it.

Gerv

Re: Template won't install

julian-4
it is using the default "test" db.  I see the comment regarding forcing it
but cant get the syntax right, if you don't mind. thanks.   (sorry about the
size of the log, i wanted to be complete.  i have cut it down to the
essentials but it still  'shows' as large)
news:d87b43$[hidden email]...