Re: Sync'ing profiles table to LDAP data

Re: Sync'ing profiles table to LDAP data

Gervase Markham
Blumenkrantz, Steven wrote:
> We'd like to periodically sync the users in the profiles table of our
> Bugzilla installation (4.17.4) to those that are in LDAP.

You may be better off using LDAP for authentication directly. I believe
recent Bugzillas support this although I've never done it.

Gerv

Re: Sync'ing profiles table to LDAP data

Gavin Shelley
There is a contrib/syncLDAP.pl script in cvs since 2.17.7ish which
may be useful...