Re: Shaver demos Firefox at Paris

aurelien.levy@gmail.com
I am the one who made the demo of Firevox, initially i want to do a
speech about firefox has as accessibility environment and show
multiple side of accessibility and firefox (for user/for developper,
native support/extension) but in regard of the time i focus on
Firevox.

On of the big question I rise is : Did have mozilla any plan to give
more visibility to firefox as an accessibility tools.
The recent post of Franck Hecker about Mozilla accessibility vision
and strategy give me an answer on this topic.