Re: Retro-actively Create Chart Datasets for Products

Re: Retro-actively Create Chart Datasets for Products

Gervase Markham
Vanessa Moon wrote:
> I setup a bunch of products without selecting the */Create chart
> datasets for this product: /*so now I cannot get the group access to
> work properly for those products  because these items didn't get
> automatically created as a Group.  Is there any way of going back and
> changing those products that don't have "create chart datasets"  and
> checking them so that they do create chart datasets, If so, how? Or do I
> have to go back and re-create products and cloning all the bugs that are
> currently entered?  ACK!

I'm afraid there is currently no way to do this retroactively. As a
workaround, you could move the bugs to a temporary product, delete and
recreate the product, and move them back...

Gerv

Retro-actively Create Chart Datasets for Products

Kim Payne-2

Hi All ~

I just realized that one of the Products that we are using was setup without selecting the ‘Create chart datasets for this product’.

Is the best way to “fix” this by creating a new product and moving all of the existing bugs into it? Or is there a better way?

Thanks,

Kim

Payne, Kimberly wrote:
> Is the best way to “fix” this by creating a new product and moving all
> of the existing bugs into it? Or is there a better way?

Sadly, no better way.

Gerv