Re: Re: New Set methods - again

Darien Valentine
I've often found myself re-implementing this functionality and I am a big fan of this proposal, minor reservations that I expressed way back about `Set.prototype.union` vs `Set.union` (etc) aside. Nice work on beginning the formal spec, I really hope this picks up steam.

Out of curiosity, what is the rationale behind the choices for which non-set-specific, currently-array-only methods to implement? For example there is `map`, which saves you one array cast and one set cast, and `find`, which saves you one array cast, but not, e.g., `reduce`, which would also save you one array cast.