Stephen Donner-3
Hi everyone -

Following up on this, here's what's been done so far:

1) [hidden email] has been essentially set to read-only mode by those of you whom are still members; no new memberership requests (unless for special exceptions) will be approved.  Archived posts can still be read at https://mail.mozilla.org/private/mozwebqa/
2) [hidden email] is no longer
3) For the next 60 days, I believe, the following two IRC modes have been set and are in-place for #mozwebqa:
3a) /mode #mozwebqa +L #fx-test is redirecting the channel to #fx-test
3b) /mode #mozwebqa +l 0 is limiting the channel to 0 users

As you will see when/if you leave and then try to re-join that channel, you will be automagically redirected to #fx-test instead.

I'm not (yet) sure that I'll be individually kicking/banning users, as a way of getting them migrated over to the new channel, as in two months the channel itself will no longer exist anyhow, per http://www.geekshed.net/2010/05/redirecting-one-channel-to-another/ but it's an option I reserve, just in case :-)

Cheers,

- Stephen