Re: On cross-channel and Fx 57

huidaoffice
在 2017年12月12日星期二 UTC+8下午9:35:01,Julen Ruiz Aizpuru写道:

http://dghd-2.com
http://dghd-3.com
http://dghd-4.com
http://dghd-5.com
http://dghd-6.com
http://dghd-7.com
http://dghd-8.com
http://dghd-9.com
http://dghd10.com
http://dghd11.com
http://dghd12.com
http://dghd13.com
http://dghd14.com
http://dghd15.com
http://dghd16.com
http://dghd17.com
http://dghd18.com
http://dghd19.com
http://dghd20.com
http://dghd21.com
http://dghd22.com
http://dghd23.com
http://dghd24.com
http://dghd25.com
http://dghd26.com
http://dghd27.com
http://wxq-2.com
http://wxq-3.com
http://wxq-5.com
http://dongguanhuidabangonghaocai.com
http://wxq-5.com/a/qi_qushi/20171108/139.html
http://www.wxq-2.com/a/hui_shenghuo/20160421/48.html
http://dghd-7.com/news/81.html
http://wxq-5.com/index.html
http://dghd-7.com/news/180.html
http://dghd-7.com/cp/shimuchugui/340.html
http://dghd-5.com/a/news/jszc/20170219/288.html
http://www.dghd19.com/a/yule/291.html
http://www.dghd19.com/a/keji/
http://dghd-7.com/cp/shimuweiyu/
http://dghd-7.com/news/232.html
http://wxq-3.com/a/hui_shenghuo/20171104/135.html
http://dghd20.com/a/keji/
http://www.wxq-2.com/a/qi_qushi/20171204/295.html
http://dghd16.com/news/81.html
http://www.dghd-4.com/m/view.php?aid=365
http://wxq-5.com/index.html

Re: On cross-channel and Fx 57

huidaoffice
在 2017年12月12日星期二 UTC+8下午9:35:01,Julen Ruiz Aizpuru写道:

> Hi list,
>
> I've got a report from a user mentioning that some strings in Firefox 57
> (eu) are displayed in English. Strange, I thought, as the localization was
> 100% complete before the last merge day before 57 [1].
>
> Since cross-channel was already in effect in October [2], and its
> advertised feature was doing a fix once and not worrying about the rest of
> the channels (at least when working on Pontoon), I took for granted the
> latest changes I did in November right before the pre-57 merge day would be
> taken into account.
>
> I stopped caring about sign-offs long time ago, and out of curiosity now I
> checked what was the changeset used for our Firefox 57 [3], and it turns
> out it was quite an "old" change with respect to the fixes that happened
> later.
>
> So I'd like to clarify if my understanding of how strings should flow is
> correct or not. Was there some issue specific to this particular release
> perhaps? If that was the case, is there any solution that doesn't involve
> waiting for 58?
>
> Regards,
> Julen.
>
> [1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar#Past_branch_dates
> [2] http://markmail.org/thread/oi7nowlqsyic52qv
> [3] https://l10n.mozilla.org/shipping/signoffs/eu/fx57#1010ee63a76a

Product info Item name MX312 toner chip Printer model for Sharp MX-260/310/264/314 Cartridge No. MX312 Color black Yield page 15k Versional Univeral MOQ 10piece Delivery Time within 1-3 days after receiving payment Shipping way by DHL,Fede

Product info
Item name                     MX312 toner chip
Printer model for   Sharp MX-260/310/264/314
Cartridge No.
MX312

Color black
Yield page 15k
Versional   Univeral
MOQ 10piece
Delivery Time within 1-3 days after receiving payment
Shipping way by DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,EMS,China Post, or as customers' request
Payment Western Union, T/T, Paypal
Packing 1/5/10/20/50/100 pieces in an antistatic bag and labels as your request
Guarantee the chips will 100% test before send out , we will replacement for defective chips in one year.
Nice to have a look at our website

And nice to see that you are looking at our products

It's quite pretty good to invite you to come to our site

So you can have a wonderful look at our site

Kindly sending us the inquiry if you are in need

We are the toner cartridge factory for more than 10 years

With so many years of producing the toner cartridge

We have gained  a large number of regular customer

And win a good reputation

So that all of our customer are satisfied by our products

And give us regular order every month

All of our customers are of good quality

And gained a good products so called name

Thus if you are in need

Then finding us is your best choice to find us as your supplier

We will provide the best quality and with quantity of products enjoyed by customers

And Clients all feel comforatble

Thus if you are in need

Then you can contact us for more information

Feel free to contact us if you have any question

We are waiting for your earlier feedback

And you will get the pleased offer

Email: [hidden email]

Email: [hidden email]

TEL:008613713294118