Re: [OT] "learnt"

garth2007
Chris Ilias wrote:

> _Ron Hunter_ spoke thusly on 07/11/2006 8:26 AM:
>> kes wrote:
>>
>>> And the relevance of ALL this to mozilla.support.firefox ?
>> Cheese it, guys, the topic cops are coming!
>
> Please remember to take off topic discussion to someplace where it is on
> topic. If that's not possible, take it to private email, or
> mozilla.general. Thanks.
>
> And remember, if you're going to feed a troll, your replies to the troll
> should be emailed to the troll, instead of replying in the newsgroup. ;-)

Re: [OT] "learnt"

Jay Garcia
On 07.11.2006 17:14, Garth wrote:

> (Please do not email me tech support questions)

Why in anyone's right mind mail YOU a support question? 8-)

--
Jay Garcia Netscape/Mozilla Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Re: [OT] "learnt"

Leonidas Jones
Jay Garcia wrote:
> On 07.11.2006 17:14, Garth wrote:

Its from Chris's sig, Lord knows why its in there, or what this post is
about.

Lee

Re: [OT] "learnt"

Chris Ilias-2
_Leonidas Jones_ spoke thusly on 08/11/2006 12:45 AM:
> Its from Chris's sig, Lord knows why its in there, or what this post is
> about.

Garth is just reacting to my suggestion that replies to trolls
should be emailed to the troll, instead of replying in the newsgroup.
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator
Mozilla links <http://ilias.ca>

Re: [OT] "learnt"

Irwin Greenwald-3
Chris Ilias wrote:
> _Leonidas Jones_ spoke thusly on 08/11/2006 12:45 AM:
>> Its from Chris's sig, Lord knows why its in there, or what this post is
>> about.
>
> Garth is just reacting to my suggestion that replies to trolls
> should be emailed to the troll, instead of replying in the newsgroup.

Great idea!

--
Irwin

Requests for help sent to my email address will be ignored

Managing TB Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile
Managing FF Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

Re: [OT] "learnt"

squaredancer
On 07/11/2006 23:55, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Chris Ilias to
generate the following:? :

>_Ron Hunter_ spoke thusly on 07/11/2006 8:26 AM:
>

>>kes wrote:
>>

>>>And the relevance of ALL this to mozilla.support.firefox ?
>>>

>>Cheese it, guys, the topic cops are coming!
>>

>Please remember to take off topic discussion to someplace where it is on
>topic. If that's not possible, take it to private email, or
>mozilla.general. Thanks.
>
>And remember, if you're going to feed a troll, your replies to the troll
>should be emailed to the troll, instead of replying in the newsgroup. ;-)

oh! oh! OHOH!  those last three posts were to Jay....  hey, Jay... stop
trollin' will ya??

reg

Re: [OT] "learnt"

Leonidas Jones
Chris Ilias wrote:
> _Leonidas Jones_ spoke thusly on 08/11/2006 12:45 AM:
>> Its from Chris's sig, Lord knows why its in there, or what this post is
>> about.
>
> Garth is just reacting to my suggestion that replies to trolls
> should be emailed to the troll, instead of replying in the newsgroup.

Good point, thanks!

Lee

Re: [OT] "learnt"

RJack-10
Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Chris Ilias wrote:
>> _Leonidas Jones_ spoke thusly on 08/11/2006 12:45 AM:
>>> Its from Chris's sig, Lord knows why its in there, or what this post is
>>> about.
>>
>> Garth is just reacting to my suggestion that replies to trolls
>> should be emailed to the troll, instead of replying in the newsgroup.
>
> Good point, thanks!
>
> Lee

I don't think he'd mind in the slightest if people were to email him.