Re: OT Re: Why won't it stop?

Chris Ilias-2
_gwtc_ spoke thusly on 30/04/2006 4:35 PM:
> a bit of sarcastic remmarks:  I'm surprised that Chris hasn't been here
> and told everyone that all this is off topic and where they can take
> it.

I was playing a wedding in Windsor on the weekend; but here you go...

TO EVERYONE:
If you can't take this discussion to a forum where it is on topic, then
please move it to mozilla.general. Thanks. :-)

>  Oh, heavens forbid that he should tell a fellow Moz Champion what
> to do.

Sure I have. Here are a few instances:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.firefox/msg/f94c651ad1483004
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.thunderbird/msg/cbfd5a98fb40b8dc
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.thunderbird/msg/14da960276c68181

You even replied to that last one, so I /know/ you read that one.

> This was already pointed out but he never did respond to it, because he
> knows its true, oh its very true:
> news://news.mozilla.org:119/[hidden email]
> or
> http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.general/msg/ec7efe0b01c7e1f0

I addressed that here:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.general/browse_frm/thread/0854cad61a121e55/238f7ba0542ca411?tvc=1#238f7ba0542ca411
"Some people like to take discussions off topic, while others just take
part in whatever is being discussed."
--
Chris Ilias
mozilla.test.multimedia moderator