Re: Need a clean install of FF 2+

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 7/26/2009 1:49 PM, Don wrote:

> Pete Holsberg wrote:
>> Don wrote:

>>> Thanks all...I decided to try 2.0.0.11 and see how it goes. :-P
>>>
>>> To Pete...the only thing older than I am is DIRT. and I doubt very
>>> much you aren't older than that. ;-)
>>

>> 75 in the Fall.
>
> Gee, how does it feel to still be a kid? 80 in early Spring.

Don:

Quit saying I am dirt just because you're a youngster!

newsgroup and follow up set to general

Irwin

Re: Need a clean install of FF 2+

squaredancer
On 27.07.2009 01:53, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Irwin
Greenwald to generate the following:? :

> On 7/26/2009 1:49 PM, Don wrote:
>
>> Pete Holsberg wrote:

>>> 75 in the Fall.
>>>
>> Gee, how does it feel to still be a kid? 80 in early Spring.
>>

> Don:
>
> Quit saying I am dirt just because you're a youngster!
>
> newsgroup and follow up set to general
>
> Irwin

awwww, Irwin
you set the fu to here, and I was just going to re-name the thread
"Firefox for Senior Citizens"

grumpf!

reg

Re: Need a clean install of FF 2+

GerardJan-5
squaredancer wrote:

> On 27.07.2009 01:53, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Irwin
> Greenwald to generate the following:? :

>>> Gee, how does it feel to still be a kid? 80 in early Spring.
>>>

>> Don:
>>
>> Quit saying I am dirt just because you're a youngster!
>>
>> newsgroup and follow up set to general
>>
>> Irwin
>>

> awwww, Irwin
> you set the fu to here, and I was just going to re-name the thread
> "Firefox for Senior Citizens"
>
> grumpf!
>
> reg

and I could not find a 64 bit plugin for FF, suggestions ?

--
Gertjan Vinkesteijn
http://vinkesteijn-info

Re: Need a clean install of FF 2+

Don Nickell-4
Irwin Greenwald wrote:

> On 7/26/2009 1:49 PM, Don wrote:
>> Pete Holsberg wrote:

>>> 75 in the Fall.
>>
>> Gee, how does it feel to still be a kid? 80 in early Spring.
>
> Don:
>
> Quit saying I am dirt just because you're a youngster!
>
> newsgroup and follow up set to general
>
> Irwin

:-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

GerardJan wrote:

> squaredancer wrote:
>> On 27.07.2009 01:53, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused  Irwin
>> Greenwald to generate the following:? :

>>> Don:
>>>
>>> Quit saying I am dirt just because you're a youngster!
>>>
>>> newsgroup and follow up set to general
>>>
>>> Irwin
>>>

>> awwww, Irwin
>> you set the fu to here, and I was just going to re-name the thread
>> "Firefox for Senior Citizens"
>>
>> grumpf!
>>
>> reg
>
> and I could not find a 64 bit plugin for FF, suggestions ?

sorry reg, for my exlibris

--
Gertjan Vinkesteijn
http://vinkesteijn.info

Re: Need a clean install of FF 2+

David McRitchie-2
"GerardJan" ...
> squaredancer wrote:
>> awwww, Irwin
>> you set the fu to here, and I was just going to re-name the thread
>> "Firefox for Senior Citizens"
>
> and I could not find a 64 bit plugin for FF, suggestions ?

More like "Firefox for Senile Netizens"

18+  here, same as last year